Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Update on Randy Richards

Randy e-mailed this update tonight:

On friday, the last day that I went into the mayor's office to let Robert know that I was driving across the street to see a reporter from the S&E. About a minute after I left, Robert called and stated he just went upstairs to the building dept. and saw the check and watched them put it in the envelope to be mailed out. Surprisingly enough, I recieved the check in the mail on Sat. afternoon which was June 3rd. The check is actually dated May 26th. So that means they typed the check 8 days before they were able to drop it in the mailbox. I then recieved another letter from the mayor's office on Tuesday June 2nd. To my dismay it was an apology letter from Robert saying they were sorry that I had to make 5 visits to city hall and over 2 months of time had passed. No call or apology from anyone in the building dept. or the mayor himself. Robert cc'd a copy to the mayor. Thus the conclusion to this event.

|