Wednesday, April 09, 2008

A Community Note

I was going to sit down and write for a post a letter to Robert DeMoura, talking about the city and what he should know as he settles into the job of police chief. As you may have heard, he doesn't live here, so he might not know the city too well.

Instead of just spouting off aimlessly like always, I figure I'll see if I can spout off with some local knowledge behind me. So, hit the comment button below, and add your two cents. It can be something good about the city, it can be something not so good. It can be something PD-specific, it can be something general. Hell, it can be where to get a good ice cream cone on hot days.

I'll tap out this little slice of local knowledge probably Friday. So you've got some time to mull things over and include your say. I don't guarantee your submission will make the final cut, and I don't guarantee that I won't get zero usable feedback and will just end up spouting off aimlessly like always. But if you want to play in our little game here, click the comment button and go to town. Let's see how this goes. And to make sure the final product is somewhat interesting, I won't be putting these comments up for viewing until after the post shows up on Friday. Gotta keep you interested to the end, right?

So, there you go. Join me, won't you?

Labels:

|