Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Time to Update

OK, I don't have a lot of time -- there's so much work to do this week -- but one thing I want to try to start getting a handle on here is what's up, and where? My street and neighborhood (the Hollywood area) got the mess cleaned up yesterday, and I saw utility crews on Rollstone Road last night and Shea Street this morning. It looked like lites were on Shea St. last night, but I didn't see any at 6:30 this a.m. (although crews were there. Maybe they turned it off for a while?)

As far as I can tell, south of Franklin Road, from Oak Hill Road to Rollstone, is still stone dark. I haven't been anywhere else since Sunday, unfortunately. Parkhill seems to be creeping back to life.

I'll try to update comments a little bit more today. Tell us about your area.

Labels:

|