Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Tomorrow There Will Be Water Slides

Slowly, folks are starting to get a look at CoCo Key (Damn you and your early playtime, FSC91. Damn you.). And by "starting to get a look at," I mean they get to play on the water slides.

Tomorrow afternoon, they're opening the joint up to the online media. That's me! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'll be bringing along Save Fitchburg Thing 1 and Thing 2, and we're fired up, ready to go.

When we're done toweling off, high-fiving, and screaming "awesome," (or whatever happens) I'll post some pictures, descriptions, and some commentary here. Might not be until evening, but from all reports, it'll be worth the wait. At this point, from what I've seen via photos, plus scattered reports, plus my child-like love of water parks, my expectations are sky-high. I wonder if I'll be disappointed. I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Labels:

|