Tuesday, July 24, 2007

'Say No to DeSalvo'

An anti-Ted DeSalvatore blog is up and operating. It appears as if the information is valid. The site uses archived information directly from DeSalvatore that you may or may not agree with. It's analysis-free, except for, you know, the title and the theme. No indication who is running the site. For those following the mayor's race (or, you know, everyone), it's certainly worth checking out. Disclaimer: While the information appears on the up-and-up, and at least one weblink is still operational, I have no idea if the information on the site is legitimate. I think it is, or I wouldn't have tipped you off to it, but I can't verify on my own. Just so you know.

While we're on the subject of DeSalvatore, when you get a chance check out Unicow's piece on DeSalvatore's website. He makes plenty of editorial comment, and picks out the interesting tidbits I noticed when scanning the site. If you're a Ted fan, you're gonna hate it. If you're not a Ted fan, let the giggling begin.

Labels: ,

|