Thursday, September 27, 2007

This One's for Dave M.

Most of you all might not know Dave M., and I probably wouldn't know him, either, if he walked up to me on the street and punched me in the mouth (which would be his likely course of introduction, I'd guess).

Dave is the genius behind this, and most likely this. Click at your peril.

Anyway, Dave would e-mail me from time to time, every few months or so, just to tell me how much I suck. Like I need the reminder.

But today, this one's for Dave. Sometime this morning, Save Fitchburg will register its 200,000th visit, in just under 22 months. Holy cow. Since Tuesday, over 2,500 visits have been counted. Tuesday earned 1,442 visitors, yesterday 970. The two biggest days in the site history.

I know not everyone loves Save Fitchburg, hell, I know a good chunk of people read it just for laughs. But people -- including, occassionally, Dave -- are reading.

Thanks for reading and participating. Without a doubt, Save Fitchburg played zero role in Tuesday's election, but for a while it's been a political outpost in the city. It's great to see through Tuesday's turnout that people are paying attention to what is going on and taking back the city. And, obviously, it's gratifying to see SF get so much traffic on such an important day.

So, again, thanks for reading, and thanks for participating.

Labels:

|