Monday, August 20, 2007

Annnnnnd... We're Back

Still catching up anything that might have happened in the last week, so if you're looking for some news, well...

Vacation was great. Especially with a first-time breaking of 100 in golf. I shot a fabulous (for me) 95, with all those trips to the driving range and broken-over-the-knee clubs finally paying off at the groovy Springbrook Golf Club. No, I couldn't be any prouder. Somebody once told me only 10 percent of people who have played golf have broken 100. That, of course, is a statistic that probably takes into account anyone who ever played one round, so I don't put much faith in it. But for a guy who put a lot of time into the game this summer, I'm glad to see it starting to pay off. Oh, I could go on and on, but no one wants to hear it.

One thing to look forward to: Starting this Friday, and for the next four weeks, the Pride op-ed page will feature a piece from a mayoral candidate. The order was randomly selected, and Ted DeSalvatore kicks things off this week. So, take a gander.

Should be an interesting month or so ahead. 36 days to the election.

Labels: , ,

|